Employment based Green Card Process: We have over 5 Years of Experience in handling Employment based Green Cards under EB2, EB3 Categories, we Comply with USDOL Regulations for PERM Process and I-140 Process with the USCIS.
If you need more information, Call to a HR Specialist at (206)-438-3587 / (832)-239-5041
Step 1: PERM Process
Recruitment of US Workers (Time Frame 60-90 Days)
Step 2: I-140 Process
- Create a Job Order/Notice of Posting
- Advertise Job in News Papers for 2 Sundays
- Post Job with SWA (State Govt. Work Agency) for 30 days
- 3 Additional Steps
- Advertise on Job Boards for 30 Days
- Advertise on Employer Website for 30 Days
- Advertise on various other sources for 30 Days
- Properly file PERm Petition on USDOL Portal
Step 3: I-485 Process
- If visa numbers are available, an I-485, Application for Adjustment of Status (Green Card) can be filed concurrently.
- Prepare I-140 Petition Package
- Retention of Priority date - I-140 Portability from Previous EmployerI-140 (If any)
- Porting from EB3 to EB2 Categories
We beleive in building long-term relationships!
- Watch Visa bulletin and provide updates for I-485 Processing
- Assist in Completting and filing I-485, I-765 and I-131 Applications
- Comply with the USDOL and USCIS Regulations
At Horizon Soft, INC we strongly believe in long-term relationships with our IT contractors. We communicate with you during your engagement, provide on job Support if needed and work with you in finding new Projects. If you decide to leave us for any reason, we will just stay in touch with you for future Project / Employment opportunities.